Updated item compare spreadsheet

Started by Arcdelad, March 12, 2008, 05:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

I reworked my Excel item compare sheet for anyone who wants to use it.

Some notes:
- If there are gem slots, add the gem values into the main stat number. For example, if you have an item with two gem slots and you will be putting two blue +12 STA gems in, then add 24 to the STA total.
- These values don't account for enchants - this assumes you will enchant both items exactly the same.
- For the cat gear, I zeroed out +HIT - once you get to the HIT cap (which I am well over) you see vastly diminished returns on +HIT. If you are below 80 +hit in cat gear, then use a value of 1.6454 DPS points per one point of +HIT.
- Ignore armor is left at zero - its really hard to tell the affect of this stat in terms of raw stats.
- The DPS values on the cat tab are not to be confused with total AP. These are different completely.
- AGI does influence +CRIT as well as the pure AP adder. The stat value for AGI and +CRIT account for the added crit % you will now have.

Enjoy!

fiere redfern

That's really awesome, Arc - thanks! I've been thinking about working on something similar for my own use, though with this it looks like I won't have to. ^_^

Thanks again, Arc!

Arcdelad

if you see some improvements that can be made...let me know!!!

on a side note, leatherworkers save your pennies to buy a [item]Carapace of Sun and Shadow[/item] recipe from the AH....

un4

un4

Arcdelad

Updated sheet with some improvements (Added slot for back, and extra slots for random item compares...make sure you zero out all of my stuff lol

Tolwen