Mod Updates for Patch 1.12 (8/22/06)

Started by Shadowwolf, August 22, 2006, 02:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

There have been some Mod updates released in lieu of todays patch. You can grab them off the Download section of our site:

Bagnon v6.8.22

Bongos v6.8.21

CT_RaidAssist v1.54

CT_RABossMods v1.241

HuntersHelper

AdSpace

CT MasterMod v1.856

CT RaidTracker v1.251

Atlas v1.8.1

Theres a lot more, but we dont host every plugin, so anything not listed here you'd have to check up on.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

Heh... I think I'm behind on my CT by about .5  :P
un4

Shadowwolf

"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

Decursive was updated yet again. I put the latest on our download section.

un4

Thanks, Shadow!  We appreciate all the work you do for us  :D
un4

Darkling

Shadowwolf

Nothing yet on Titan. Is it not working? Because mine seems to be working fine.

Some Non-hosted Mod Updates:

Doctor Druid

Scrolling Combat Text

Pearl Classic Unit Frames

Fishing Buddy

Shadowwolf

I tossed some more updates on the download section. If you look at the main website page, theres a list on the lower right with the latest versions of the last 7 updated. The sort by date function of the download list also works properly now too.